qque epic

qque

Ok people, this is it! There will be a gm present at the next attack on Lord Rak Ashiir.  We have tried this enough to know what to do.  We will kill reavers until he spawns. When he spawns all get away.  No one attack him or we have an hour and a half to wait to try again.  i will hand in the tear and he will attack me. No one heal or buff me, LET ME DIE! The mage pets and the clerics are the only ones to be casting. NO ONE SIT! once i hand in the tear he becomes KOS to all.  Don't worry about watching the fight, worry about staying out of the ae range and taking out any adds that pop.  I want all tank that i can get to help control the adds.  I need everyy cleric with cheal there and every maget that is 50+ you know there.  SLoT does not have any mages that can be counted on so i ask that you ask friends to help.  Have them send me a tell.  I will log on on tuesday and begin getting mages together.  If you are a cleric and cant make it that day pls let me know.  I am tired of trying for this. It is the last kill i need for the epic.  

A gm will be observing the day we do this so please listen an make SLoTs look good.  Our attention during raids has been faultering these last few weeks.  We need to stop worring about whats on tv and watch the chat window.  All instructions are comming from there. When you are told to move MOVE. Dont think you are clear just please move. Don't attack anything until the MA says to assist.  If you attack early it makes it hard for MA to get the agro and makes the mob pingpong or harder for the clerics to heal efficiently.  

I made a promise to stay with SLoTs. Many of you are good friends of mine. BUT if people cant learn to listen to direction and do as asked in a raid i am afraid i will have to go to a guild that is able to kill the larger mobs.  I am here for you guys on any epic mobs and willing to take time out of my leveling schedule to assist you on CR or epic raids as long as people will listen.  If you havent notice i have not hosted a sat raid in some time. I was getting very frustrated with people not listening and causing heartache and headache for others.  It's time we rally up become a force to be reconed with and take out the dragons that torment norrath.

Well said QQue.  I noticed that also at last Saturday's POD Raid when people were making comments just to hear themselves say something.  During a raid please do not make small talk.  Don't be sarcastic or try to make smart answers.  It makes the job of the clerics much tougher to hear when other clerics are getting low on mana and ask for help.  Or to ask for a cleric to heal another player than the one he/she has been assigned to.  As a general player I try to stay as quiet as possible during a raid so I don't have to read garbage in Raid Chat, in Group Chat, in Shouts, in OOC, etc.  I try to read the chat of all, so that if I have a question I make sure someone else has not asked that question before me and gotten an answer.

I also think that in Raids one player should be assigned the job of communicating to the outside world so we do not have a lot of repeats in that in chat.  A PR person to handle the chat between the Raid Group and any/all that wants to know what is going on.

We should discover ways to keep small talk to minimum, so that there is not so much chatter in the Chat Box.  That will help us all to see when directions are given and read them before they scroll on by.

Regards,  Lotara (Tara) and Zannette (Zann)

Archived