Who Will Be Playing?

Elathiel

Well, I just saw the poll that was run quite some time ago and there were a lot of people that were going to play. However, I'm assuming some have lost their taste after waiting so long.

I'll still be there .. Who else?

SWG will be out before SB, which will make it very hard for people to even try out SB. The graphics in SWG are just so much better. If SB could compete on that level, I am sure they would have a good chance, but as it stands now... SWG is looking better and better.

Shadowbane would have been a good game about five years ago.  The graphic system is now below par for new games.  The way they designed the graphic system, it is what it is.  Very little updating can be done to it without completely redoing it all.  

SWG is going to be five times the game Shadowbane thought about being.  Ubisoft screwed up in delaying Shadowbane so long.

I will not be playing.  And after seeing the game for myself (Baltazar was beta tester)  it wasn't even what they promised.

I'm afraid that I agree with Martok and Balandar.  As a beta tester since January, I've seen even the earlier builds.  The latest build, released in September/October isn't that bad.  Frankly the game lacks the biggest edge to me.  A hook.  There are too many games now with the same features and better on the market.  Right now, I'm tired of the "tired' fantasy setting.  Perhaps I should look into StarWars.  Maybe it will get me interested in online gaming again.  If anything, I get to hang out with you guys again and tell bad jokes.  

Besides, it's not worth it to me to enter a game and find there is very little guild support.  That's just wasting time to me.

--Hothgorn TheBlack

oh, and Martok, Tell Balt to message me.  I want to talk to him.

Pull my finger.  No, the other one

Archived