Hail Legion, HELP!

Tareosilas

:shakehead:  :shakehead: :madgo:  :(

Dear Legion,

When i left long ago for sometime, i was just taking abreak. Figuring i could trust my friend to play my account and level tare to at least 55, i lent him account. As i feared, i was wrong. The day i came back i found that all my enchanters gear was gone. I confronted him on this and he said that he didnt think i was ever comming back and sold all my gear and spend all the money he made to make a cleric, that is now 56. Now, that i am back in legions, I owe it to you guys to be atleast level 60 and have KEI. And i plan to do just that, BUT, i need help. The gear i had on the Kael raid wasnt mine. It was a friends who owed me a favor. And now that favor is payed back, and i yet again have no gear. What should i do? and if anyone has any enchanter gear they can help me with plz do. Btw, i started a druid to maybe get him high enough level to get tare some money, so that i can buy new gear. BUT this process is going to take forever. Specially if hes only level 12. *Sigh* Thanks for your help in advance i appreciate it. *Sigh*

Sincerely,

Raylonnis Delrathin Lord of DarkValor (Tareosilas 54th season enchanter)

Tell me what I can help with and I will. If ya need alot of ports well I have friends that is a 41 wizzie and will be more than happy to help. I will help in killin stuff but alas me and wizzie cannot play at same time. As for money, sorry brah but I havin a hard time there too. Just let me know. :(

Archived