*looks at the roster page*

Lord Logan

BB asked all to register on the roster page...I think i see 2 new names...It only takes a few seconds of your time, please fill out this onfo so we can get these pages updated.

Thank you.

Avi is formating a new roster. Hopefully it will help keep on top of it. It will completed and out by the 8th of December. It will include contact info etc.  BB,  Bal or whoever does any roster stuff contact Aviana with any info for her.  I know we have one on website outdated..and after watching Avi try and compile the info I can understand why.

Avi is formating a new roster. Hopefully it will help keep on top of it. It will completed and out by the 8th of December. It will include contact info etc.  BB,  Bal or whoever does any roster stuff contact Aviana with any info for her.  I know we have one on website outdated..and after watching Avi try and compile the info I can understand why.

I have already talked to Avi about this. I designed a program that would allow members to post their character information as well as alternates about a year ago. I just need people that can administer it and members that will send their information to Brightblade. Brightblade can then confirm who they are in game and forward the information to me.

What I would need is every characters main name in the guild (this would become their account name) and their email address. Then I can setup their account. An email will be sent to them with a random password that will direct them how to login. Once they are logged in they can create their alternates and their main character. They can also upload a character picture or signature and add stories and a description to each character. The only thing is that I designed it so an outside observer would not know whose characters are whose, unless they entered the same ICQ number for each character.

Also, if a user decides to play in another game that T.H.E. is a part of they can simply send a request to join the game. The GM of that game can approve it and the users account will be updated accordingly so they have access to create their character profiles for that other game.

I should write a help file one of these days as to how it works...

Back to college work *sigh*.

Also, Rand, I need you to either create another email account for yourself or use Avi's account for the profile script. I have it setup so each email address in the database is unique.