O.O

Koopsta

Bah! sheep are Coldren's bag.. :D

I've been pretty good.. finished out my second 50 on Lancelot, raisin AC as high as I can before I run out of money.. heh.. that's about it..  I may drop in from time to time on guin mart,  dun think I would know how to act being the one doing the stunning and pbaoe'ing though.. heh.

I know, we could all copy our characters over to the carebear server and go hunting together..  :eek:  I can show you all the spots us monkey albs like to kill stuff :cheeburga:

Crowbar? For that lil eraser?  Come on now, you better bring ALOT of your alb friends with you :D

I miss all of you guys too, I just dont have as much time as I used to for gaming and when I do, i'm on mid-gawaine...cause I still like it Bal and Tok!!!  I'd play on guin but there's not alot of lower lvl's playing and its no fun solo'ing(sorry Bal)  If you all want to start alts there, i'm all for it or maybe we can designate a day and time to all get together and play!  Let me know what you guys think