For the love of God and all that is holy

Lord Ser Brightblade

O.K.

This is the first and last time I am going to make a post concerning this.  This is the way its going to be, its the way things are outlined in the Codex and its the way this scenario was presented to me when it was approved.

#1.  If you haven't read the Codex let me know so I can demote you and you can be retrained as a legionnaire.  If you have read the Codex and don't understand something let me know so it may be explained to you so that it is understood, and if necessary place you back as a legionnaire to once again undergo training in the methods and operation of the guild.  If you don't give a flying (&*^ about the Codex let me know so I can remove you from the guild.

#2.  This scenario and any scenario or RP interaction from this point on should be handled in the following manner.

- If you are role-playing something out make sure that you dont break character, make sure there is ample indication to those you are interacting with that you are role-playing something, and always if you wish to involve combat as part of your role-play make it clear beyond any doubt that there is alternative to battle.

- If you come upon a role-played event (this goes for non guild events as well) you do not have to participate but you will not do anything to ruin the event/RP.  You will follow the rules listed within the codex concerning proper behavior and engagement.  If a guildmate is role-playing something and combat issues arise and you do not wish to partake; RP crying uncle, they will desist unless it is a scheduled RP event that has a defined start and stop time where battle is the explicit purpose.  Should the latter be the case you should already be informed that this was to occur through the boards anyway and should take precautions to stay clear or in death robes as an observer.

#3  These boards are not to be used for flame fests.  The game is not to be used for flame fests.  I dont wanna see that #### and the majority of people don't.  Shout at each other in ICQ.

#4  The Praetorian Prefect position is where the buck stops period.  It is the responsibility of the one who holds that position to uphold the codex, to resolve questions of guilt and punishment when Senators have an issue within thier house, or outsiders bring issues to light.  Currently the one in this position is me.  And speaking from fact there is never more than a 12 hr period with which you can't reach me.  Last nights events went on and not one person notified me.  I don't care what nifty title you have you better #### well let me know whats going on for the record, especially when tempers are flaring and half the guild is ready to leave.

If you dont like the post above tough.  Its the way it is.  If you dont like the way I hold my position of PP you can change that.  Start a thread asking Borg to remove me from the position.  I will continue to operate in the same unbiased manner I have been until I log in and see that my title has been removed.

Lastly and this goes for everyone.  Everything in life has rules, even games.  The reasons for rules is so that people have clearly defined parameters with which to operate.  Step out of those parameters and people get confused or upset or they get hurt.  We had all of that happen last night.  Why you ask?  Because people couldnt read the boards, because people havent read the codex and maybe just maybe some people didnt give a #### about the feelings, wishes etc. of others.

So PGoH.  Knock it off get back to the game and get back to the scenario which for the most part people are enjoying.  If you need anything my ICQ is on the roster.......perhaps I should start another thread once again about people getting on the roster, but of course everyone has already read and complied with that post because everyone reads the board and everyone wants to be part of the guild?!?! Right?

Im going to add a few things here also...

If a leader calls on members through pigeon or say in game if they see them, I would hope that no member would ignore any leader in our guild , thus showing a lack of respect for leadership...

But also if another member also pigeons you or sees you in game and your busy , should give them the same , say your busy or that your about to log , but never ignore them.

We are a family lets help each other, repect each other

We are a family lets help each other, repect each other

Exactly Lora

As far as respecting leaders this is your duty as a Guardian of Honor.  This isnt to say you cant disagree with them or even seek to have a leader removed by open and constructive dialogue on the forum boards.  This, coincidentally, is also how one would seek to institute other changes within the guild.

Sooooooo Lets all get back to playing the game, lets all respect one another and for the sake of my everyone lets all act like the mature adults we are, or at least should be.