Colored Hammer

Elathiel

Well, still trying to catch up on all that I've missed as far as the new crafted weapons and such. Is there anyone that can craft one of those 2 handed hammers that are better than vanq? If so, how much cash do I need to gather up for one? *drools*  :sword:

Bronze is Just below Vanq, ,and Gold Just above.  Aga, Ver, and Val are unreal, but all in all Id take a Dull Copper over a power or less magical weapon any day of the week.  You see, with Runic weapons you not only receive the listed bonuses, but additionally you gain the GM bonuses.  Plus!  You also do not have to deal with the base to miss chance.  You see waaaaaaaaay back in the day osi in its infinate wisdom placed a modifier on Magical weapons to keep them from being unbalancing.  I beleive its something like 20%, but its been years cense I have seen concreat #'s.  So basicly everytime you WOULD hit, the system does a 1-100 dice roll.  If your 1-20, even though you should have hit, you wiff.  Thats no there with runics, making them more powerful, more accurate, and more consistant than any magical weapon ever could be.  Hope that was helpful!

PS, Highest Hammer I got right now is Copper, but you might consider asking schnide reeeeeeeeeaaal nicelike if he will make you a goldy.  Gold generaly runs 50k (give or take 10k) Agapite generally runs 200k (give or take 50k) Verite usually is around 500k (give or take 100k) and Valorite is whatever the seller wants to charge, as there is so few of them with such high demand that the market is unreal.  Plus its impossable to find one for sale either way you cut it.

Saw Valorite weapons selling for 3 Mill on cats today, agapite is around 300k, and Verite around 700k.

I recommend Agapite if you can afford that price and stand no chance of losing it, otherwise gold is 50k and bronze is dirt cheap (7k)

-LizShue

Schneider sought me out last night and hooked me up with a Gold War Hammer. All I can say is that its worth every gold piece  :smilewinkgrin:  As soon as I get that paid for tonight, I'll start saving for an even nicer one. Cant even imagine how nice those are.