Our dear Olympus.. UNDER ATTACK!!!

Ange Sans Ailes

Good folk of the Empire.. Our beloved Olympus had fallen under attack tonight. Not by an army of orcs, or a throng of undead.. but by our own comrades..

Razak... a new member of the Empire.. who showed a lot of promise in becoming a key member in defending Honor, was one of the members.

The other member.. a good friend. A friend whom I've spent many a night speaking, bantering, and arguing with. A true friend indeed. Triston... Triston seems to have joined a group of "Brigantes" and attempted to claim Olympus for him and the others of his group.

Todd the Sentry and I confronted the men.. as brave as we could..

Olympus1.jpg

"These doors belong to the good hearted citizens of the Empire!"

After taking many wounds from the evil bite of Triston's spear.. and feeling my own death draw near.. I suddenly remembered the link I had between my White Wyrm and I summoned her as fast as I could. Our time together paid off and we put the evil brigantes down..

Olympus5.jpg

Todd did lend a helping hand as well.. showing up from his rounds just in time.. I applauded his bravery.

Olympus3.jpg

"Good work Todd"

And despite my ties with Triston.. My honors lie with the empire. An oath to my family and the Empire itself..

Olympus4.jpg

"By my honor.. Olympus shall remain in the hands of the Just"

Yet, Razak.. a man of so much Honor.. and such promise in his eyes.. has turned his back against the Empire..

And.. Triston.. I can not understand.. how a man of such good heart.. can be swayed after so much time.. I am puzzled by this.. My heart is torn both ways.. but still.. remains in the hands of my family true to the Empire..

Be careful Guardians. Who knows who else this "evil group" has stolen from our lines. Who knows what lies this group has spread.. or what evil they have inflicted upon our friends and family.. Be wary...

Oh my goodness. Last I was at Olympus we were fighting off Wolf and the handful of people he turned and twisted while under a spell of some sort. I come back and find this!?! Well, I'm just glad I seem to have arrived at the right time to lend a hand in defending Olympus for the Empire !

Kodoz recieved a mysterious pigeon while talking with LizShue, and they both traveled to olympus. There they were confronted by triston and Razak. After a short discussion LizShue and Kodoz defended against them, dispatching the two with no great ease, but regardless successfully. They claimed to be taking back for what the empire had taken from them. They are to be considered as most dangerous and should be approached with extreme caution and with backup. Beware their coming.

Brigante%20In%20Olympus.jpg

And blood was shed within the Olympus shrine... perhaps the first time in a long time death has occured within these hallowed halls.

Razak, Triston....  there are still more Brigante to be uncovered.  And their reasons still to be discovered.

Centurion LizShue