Not Another Romp!!!

Thats right...tired of the same old romps? Well get ready for fun..fun..fun.

Time for a scavenger hunt!!! Date? Next Sat. night...Time? 8:00pm est...Place? Safe Haven...Prizes? Most definately...If the winner is a member of the empire 25K check!...If its a legionairre 50k check!

Rules...

1. Each participant is given a book with a list of ten random items they must find.

2. The first person back with thier book and all the items requested is declared the winner.

3. Participants may NOT enter towns.

4. NO recalling or gating. EXCEPT public gates.

5. NO pets except for mounts...Barring the high end mounts ie..mares, steeds.

Now remember as each individual cannot be watched over, you are asked to be HONORABLE and abide by these rules.

I will remain at Safe Haven until a winner is found, for those who do not wish to participate in the hunt they can come to Safe Haven for some fellowship. Great rp opportunities...a chance to develop a charactors personality and use it with others. So come out and lets have a good time!

Please post here if interested so i have a general idea as to how many people will come so i can be sure to have enough books for all.

See you next Saturday,

Logan

i think its an excellent idea, but lets up it some , so pgoh is once again heard......... why not contact strats and make it for everone to come do. and perhaps some of us older members can be watching as alts so none cheat... ill be more then happy to donate more prizes

bah, like anyone is scared of ange    :alcoholic:   Well, I as usual will not be able to make this due to work, but will happily chip in on prizes also.  (Thats the prob with server jobs,  you always work when nobody else does)  If you need anything to help ya throw this together, you know id be happy to help

Ouch. No recalling or gating? This will really be a challenge. Also you should make people unable to ride beetles as they could put a ton of stuff on it to look through for certain items. Will everyone get the same list? the same items? what about people who live near safe haven? Im full of questions. Im not being fussy just stating some points that others may ask as a preemptive query. Right now im about out of it, i got no sleep last night, so if i sound rude or mean i dont mean to and its purely accidental. I will attend if possible and will add either green thorns or green thorn producer seeds to prizes

bah, like anyone is scared of ange    :laugh:   Well, I as usual will not be able to make this due to work, but will happily chip in on prizes also.  (Thats the prob with server jobs,  you always work when nobody else does)  If you need anything to help ya throw this together, you know id be happy to help

EVERYONE IS SCARED OF ME!!!

*puts Triston on the hit list*