Mission announcment

Steel DarKnight paced restlessly about his chambers. It was late into the night and he was unable to sleep. Every time he tried to relax and rest, he was awaken by an uneasy feeling,….. feelings of dread. Outside nothing stirred. He had made certain of that, but, it seemed that even the security of Olympus offered little assurance to him.

Steel had slept for awhile before being awaken. His dreams filled with nightmares. Visions of great beasts of evil ran thru his head. A challenge had been issued, the guantlet dropped, the line in the sand drawn. The dreams claimed the Guardians had no honor, nor valor. They claimed that under hardship, the Guardians would wilt and fall as a flower does feeling the first blasts of winter. The empire is dead they said and the realms would soon follow. The voice, of what he knew not, laid down the challenge.

“Face me.” It spoke. “Face me if you are still the force of honor and light.” This was followed by a laugh so loud it left his mind reeling. “ The empire no longer has any Valor left in it!” The voice claimed “You are a shell of what you were and even now you fade into nothiness!” “Soon, very soon, you shall cease to exist!”

“ The realms have but few points of light…one by one….we watch them go out!”

“You have your challenge Decurion! take it to your legion.”  

“Watch them crumble and fall.”

“No Honor, no Valor, no Commitment,”

“Each and every one of you………”

Steel prayed that the voice was wrong……

The Guardians have been challenged. Will you cross the line in the sand? Or will the frost of winter claim you…….?”

The story of the Empire is being written. What part will you play?

Saturday night 8:45pm at Olympus (mission briefing).

9:00 Departure. EST

A succesful and enjoyable romp for all whom attended. Although many of us didnt make it as far as we would have liked we shall learn and grow, restrategize.

I am proud to say that 15 or more members joined us on our expedition. I thank each and evryon whom attended. Looks like activities for the Guardians in Soseria are picking up!

A special thanks to Phalanx Logan for filling the gap on this mission and "carrying the ball". He is to be commended. Next week at 8 pm on Saturday He will have his "treasure hunt" and I invite all to attend as Im  sure it shall be a enjoyable event.

Also a speacial thanks to Dalimar and the members of our "Alliance of guilds" compatriots DWG. Their members doubled our own and I am proud to say that they activly worked with us on this event. I had a few times that I recieved aid from their members and I returned the favor when needed.