will be leaving the game

sylicon

Just wanted everyone to know as of today it will be my last day playing. I am turning over the account to my brother. My daughter is now at the age where she needs someone around to start setting examples for here and well that's my job. As much as i'm gonna miss the game i must do what real life calls me to do. I hope you guys treat my brother as well as you have treated me and make him feell like family like i have. Maybe in a while i might stop in a play abit. Also if you guys choose to remove sylicon from the guild it's cool, and i hope if my brother does you wont hold it against him. You'll be missed and thanks for all the fun and excitement

Later all Tim (A.K.A) Sylicon

So sorry to see you go.  Real life does take precedence though and perhaps in time you will find a balance that will allow you to once again journey in the real of Norrath.  Best of luck with all your future endeavors and hope to see you from time to time.  Feel free to give me a /t anytime you manage to log on with your old accounts from your brothers.

Archived