Capture the Flag

kentaro

Greetings all,

I wanted to tell you of another idea, I have for us.  It is called "Capture the Flag".  The game is played as follows:

We get a group together, and Pick two team Captains. The captains will pick their team, from the group.  The teams will all wear a team colored robe (colors chosen by captains). The Captains will also wear a team colored cape, also known as the "Flag". I know a small island were this game can be played. The island is just large enough to not see both sides. This is away from 3rd party looters. One team will attack, one will defend. The official, running the game will call the start/ stop, and later rez the dead. The the object of the game is to kill the other team captain, and get his cape, and turn it in to the official. Thus ending the round. New captains, and new teams can be reformed to start new rounds, so most people can try the captain position. We also reverse the attacker and defenders. We would also have rules  that require only GM weapons, and GM Armor to level the playing field. Also Poisoned GM weapons, and potions, and spells are allowed. We can allow mounts, if all have them, or go on foot. This kind of game can be a lot of fun. If you are interested in this kind of game, let me know. If I get some interest, I will schedule one. Contact me at

ICQ 5421013, or respond here.

Kentaro, Dragoon Knight

(aka Zebula Mc'Cleary, Admiral).

We ran a similar game a while back and it was indeed great fun. A lot of good clean tom foolery and combat, with some neat tricks that popped up during our game too.  Some combatants got pretty creative.  I'd derfinately participate