Proposals to make PGoH more fun and active

kentaro

Greetings all,

I have an  idea how to make PGoH more fun and active. I will present them here, for your review, and comments.

* Everybody seems to like doing some PvP, especially when there is no chance of losing your belongings. What I am proposing is the creation of an "evil group" (or new cohort). This group will be made up with our members secondary chararactors. This group will be on the PGoH stone, and will emulate an evil group. Being on the same stone, eliminates the highlighted stone healing problem. This evil group can attack any time, at the guild house or safe haven, only (not in banks and dungeons). If a person doesnt want to fight, when the evil attacks, they can say "cease" and pay some kind of tribute (like 50 or 100 gold). The attack would then stop. Those that wish to fight, may do so to the death. We would use the death robe rules, staying in death robes for some time (maybe 15 min). Also other members can also res the dead, because they all on the same stone. This concept was used by GOL, and it was a lot of fun. We could dress the "evil" in bone armor. Also the "evil" char would be unknown, to the others. We  could accept most any char into this group. If our leaders adopt this proposal, I would be glad to get it started. This  proposal can create some new activities for our guild. I await your comments, and suggestions.

Kentaro,  Dragoon Knight

(aka Zebula Mc'Cleary,   Admiral)

I think this could be fun.  I think that the Senators and other voting leadership should think about this.  I will however suggest that maybe a trail is done, or one announced day a week be tried.

Also given the lore of Safe Haven I would prefer to keep it a non-combat area but if the leadership of the guild sees fit to adopt this proposal and include the hallowed halls of the Inn, then it will be made so.

Thanks for the great ideas Kentaro!  It is truely good to see a breath of fresh air blowing through the Empire!