Romp

kentaro

I would like to host a romp to the fire temple.  I need the help of a mage to gate us to serpents hold, where we can travel to fire island, by sea. We can disenbark the ships, and walk to the temple.  We will use the honor wall and magnet approach to lure the daemons to us. The gold will be donated to the guild, other items (magic weapons, vials, etc) will be divided up at the end.    :sword:

I wil also need help sailing how ever many boats we need.

Any mage wishing to assist in this romp please contact me at icq 5421013.    

We will have this romp  saturday night, Nov 2nd at 9:00 PM. Arrive at Olyumpus ready to fight by 9 PM.

Zeb Mc'Cleary

Admiral

:D

Lora,

I deeply apoligise for what I said. I was kinda on edge because my event didnt work out so well, and it was my first one. And I was aperrantly wrong as you proved in the journal. I know I hurt your feelings. But I am sorry. Perhaps  you will re consider?

Zebula Mc'Cleary

This saddens me greatly, to express any further opinion on this issue would be pointless.  Whether you should decide to return to us,  or take another path, should you ever need anything at all call upon me, I will always be there to help.

Aye i concur with Triston, and urge you to stay. But it is your choice, and i shall not attempt to force you either way.