sylicon

sylicon

Hey all my first post probably not a good one but o'well take it as you see it. First off if i pissed anyone off sorry. Second of all I dont play alot got a wife, kid, and a job. So the time i do play I like to actually accoplish something. Makes the game more enjoyable. So again if i pissed someone off sorry.

Let me give you a run downabout me, and after this post if yea want me out will gladly step down after all its a game and if i get a bad rep not like the 50 dollars to change my name is gonna kill me. I'll still eat tomorrow, not made of money but i have enought to do as i please.

I'm a very out spoken person and will speak my mind weather it hurts someones feelings or not. I always beleive honisty is the best way to get your point across. Everyones feeling get hurt part of life, deal with it. I was divorced at 24 found out ex wife was cheating on me 4 year old boy not my kid, sure it hurt but o'well life goes on. My point being if someone can't get over the fack that i might have said something to offend them over some freakin game they got issues. This is a game and just that. I feel if you cannot say that you where wronged or felt you were wronged in some way, then your the one who suffers cause you have to sit there and keep your yap shut afraid to offend anyone. Well i cannot do that if i feel something is wrong i will voice my opinon. Because thats my god given right to say what i need to say. Dont get me wrong i would never bad mouth anyone and down grade anyone, thats just being an ass. But if i feel in someway someone could have done something a little diffrent then i will say so. I am a person who will never be a follower of noone, I am a natural born leader how i always been, and how i always will be, nothing nor nothing, not even this game will change that, I have taken every step to insure my success at this game, and if you haven't noticed by now i'm all about success. My eq bill a month is unbelievable when u add up 3 acounts, all the websites i'm registerd to for information to do stuff, now the question is i have all this knowledge at my finger tips, who here is gonna help me put it to use....i guess will see...thanks and if yea keep me cool if not its cool too

btw spelling suxs 3am here very tired but felt i must post this

I read what you wrote several times, you want to seem to be a badazz, why?  Most people in the guild are good hard players, that want to Ding like anyone else.

Sorry for your hard life, but don't take it out on us ok

About being a leader, you need to be better equipt for that, no only saying it but being it...and a leader takes charge, seems you are trying to convince you more then us about that, as you say, better to say whats in the mind, then keeping shut, i dont keep shut, and alot dont like me oh well is my phrase.

Good luck to you, and if you havent noticed, SLoTs have a leader his name is Eldoran!!!!!      :smash:

Well obviously you misunderstood me. My life was hard, but i dont seek simpathy. If you read it correctly you would have see that it was an example of what getting your feelings hurt is and this is just a game. As far as being your leader you seem to think i'm wanting to take your leader spot? in NO WAY did i ever mention that and if you got that from reading my post then you have a closed mind. MY point was and if i need to spell it out for you then i will. I have all the info for everyone to get what they need I at anytime will give, tell, e-mail, what ever you need , help fight, port. And wasn't it you with me last night when trying to kill the AC that i was willing to sacrifice getting the drop so another could? i beleive i said i can solo this at anytime i let someone else have the drop.

Am i a badass in real life yep bad as can be. In the game nope i sux and i sux bad. am i better than anyone here nope not at all. Obviously you need to read that post again, I am a leader. A leader doesn't have to be a leader of a guild. A leader takes the initative to help the others out. I took the innitative to find out how Jboots droped THATS being a leader. So if your def. of being a leader is someone who runs the guild then you need a recap. And if your tring to impress eld well thats nice. I am all about success and like i said I have everything you need to get the job done. NOT AS BEING the leader of the guild but all the questions you might have.

and about copying just bits and peices out of my phrases well thats just misleading and wrong.

BTW Sunday Monday Tuesday i will need any plaiers in there mid to high 30's wanting to get mad exp will have my 51 war 55shammy and 52 enc all in dl lvling a rl life Sk friend so if you wanna join me send me a tell in game.. might do it tonight also

have T1 coming to house today hopefully he'll be done intime to do some playing

I just want to be a success with the rest of you. dont want to be your leader eldy is. i just want to help everyone better themselves on what they need thats all. All i want to do is help

Funny how different people can read the same post and get something different out of it.  I dont see you trying to wrestle leadership away from anyone or belittling anyone.  I do however see frustration coming from you wanting to get things done in game whether it is for your gain or others.  Both of which are admirable.  The best advice here is just make yourself available to help others when you can and let others do as they will.  See you on the inside soon :smash:

Belserrie/Sylvana

Archived