*beams a smile*

Lord Ser Brightblade

Well after 4-5 months of disappearing due to connectivity issues (I couldnt stay connected for more than 15 minutes) I've resolved that issue and am now back and playing EQ.  Some of you may remember me as Belserrie the ranger, some as Sylvana the necromancer.  In either case you all, I hope, will call me friend and I look forward to grouping with you guys again.

P.S. Bels is not in SLoT atm but that, I hope, will not keep you from sending tells to group :smash:

You'll always have my help bro. you been there since day 1 for me. Need anothything man send me a tell. will drop what ever i'm doing to give you a hand. BTW gratz on getting everything situated. wish you would have told me you where having network issues i could have walked you threw it bro. Next time an issue come up let me know will be more than happy to help, its what i do for a living. BTW T1 is installed WOOT!! should be smoking now...now just have to finish up my web page and should be all set am kinda stupid on web page building tho dunno why???!!

See yea in game bro Sylicon

Archived