Guild Hunt

Steel DarKnight finding that his vision was faltering due to the increasing darkness of night lit a lantern. He had been at his desk for many hours reviewing maps and reconnaissance reports from his contacts in the field. Grinning slightly, he marked an X over the symbol denoting the Savage camp located near Destard. “One hand of BlackThorne’s has been removed,” he thought.

Outside he heard some loud noises. Starting to rise to go investigate, he was stopped as a fellow guardian entered his office.  “Hail Prometheus” Steel said. Prometheus looked about the office and then to the Decurion.

“Hail Steel”. Prometheus spoke.

“I have some news regarding enemy movement you may be interested in” commented Prometheus. “Oh what have you found Imperator?”

Sitting down, both men started to review the maps laid about as Prometheus explained what he had found.

“Interesting.” Commented Steel. “Yes, a matter that must be dealt with immediately before it becomes a serious threat”

“Do you have a plan as to our best course of action Prometheus?”

“Aye I do Decurion”

“Good I will alert the Legion, Imperator”

BATTLE CALLS. DO YOU ANSWER?

GUILD HUNT AFTER THE MEETING ON SUNDAY.

PGOH ATTIRE IS MANDATORY.

GUILD HUNT TACTICS TO BE USED.

THIS IS A RP EVENT.

IF YOU ARE UNFAMILIAR WITH GUILD HUNT TACTICS SUCH AS THE HONOR WALL PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING PAGE.

http://www.wolfzone.org/tactics.htm

I look forward to seeing ALL of you in attendance.