Release date to be given tomorrow?

Martok

I found an interesting link.....Vosx (shadowbane community manager)  made several posts to a HUGE 22 page forum about how amazon.com and other game sellers have just changed the Shadowbane release date to Feb instead of the Nov date.  Vosx said that he expects to make a post about the release date tonight or tomorrow.  

I tell you this:  If they delay Shadowbane until Feb, it will be a very shortlived game.  People are tired of waiting (ME TOO).  People will be going back to other games (DAOC, I bet Mythic is rejoicing).  If Star Wars Galaxies comes out before Shadowbane......I'll never step foot in the game.  Sorry, been waiting too long.  Hopefully Vosx has some good news.  

The only thing that angers me over this is WP/UBI's unwillingness to keep its fans informed.  They try to be secretive about everything.  That angers me.

Ok, here is the scoop.  After trolling the forums all night long....this came out:

SHADOWBANE RELEASE HAS ONCE AGAIN BEEN DELAYED.  SHAME ON YOU UBI/WP!

Vosx hasn't said exactly when it will be released.  Projections are saying Feb now instead of Nov.  Vosx simply said:  "Not Novemeber as we had anticipated"

They threw a bone to us to gnaw on though:  Open Beta coming soon.  Ya,  I'll believe it when i see it.  Hope you get the game out before Galaxies!

Archived