Legionnare Chest

In order to assist the “Young” recruits to the Empire. I am pleased to announce the formation of Legionnaire supply chests. This idea originates from the early days of former Decurion Rand’s term and is worthy of continuation. The reason for this deposit of arms, armor, and supplies is not for the veteran player. The intent it to assist “Young” legionaries in training. At a time when they are most vulnerable and require the most assistance it will be to the empires advantage to show that although we require their loyalty and service, in return, the “empire” is also willing to be of assistance to them.

By doing this. We help instill a sense of “family” to these “young” members and sow the seeds for a group mentality. By spending time and offering assistance to these “young” legionnaire players. I hope to build a group of dedicated individuals.

The structure for this is that once guilded a legionnaire in need will be equipped with GM armor, weapon,  codex required clothing, and supplies to assist him in training. No magical items are needed.

A basic idea of items required.

Various armor (leather, studded, metal) (Ingots work too)

Various weapons (same)

Gold (for npc training of skills.)

PGoH specific rune books (i.e. I need blanks runes location for training have been determined)

Recall scrolls

Potion kegs (a Legionnaire to be given bottles from Kegs)

Reagents

Low level spell books (only to level 4-5 the legionnaire should be able to procure a full book after)

Any donations are welcome and needed. My family can fulfill most of these requirements but I believe this should be a “group” effort.

To start the chests I am donating 163lbs of gemstones, 3000 bars of Iron ingots to be used for armor, 400 of each reagent, and a GM Cure potion Keg.

Please remember that the by doing this we will be sowing the seeds for continuation of the success of the empire. I am a product of this system and I followed my mentor until his departure from the lands. The empire can hope to have this same loyalty.

The long-term plan is that this chest will become self sufficient as a requirement for advancement is participation in a “resource gathering event” and the fact that a small % of “training hunts” loot will be returned to the chest.

“Leadership is not granted, It is displayed. True leaders are given their titles after the fact”.

I am in full agreement with our Decurion on this matter and when I come back on Monday from vacation I will donate 10k gp and 1500 normal leather and some decent magic shields. Please contribute if you are able. As always, this is