Anyone here remember me?

Schneider

Greetings everyone it has been a very very long time since I have traversed these halls.

I used to be a a member of the PGoH durring the time of Lord Blackthornes revenge and on until one day I vansihed from existence.

As you all can tell I am Schneider and as well as Christoph from the catskills shard of UO, of course my account is no longer valid i think, by now it must have been deleted.

Just wanted to come on and wish you all the best in whichever form the guild still functions.

I have since returned to online pc gaming with SWTOR on the server Jedi Covenant, my toons name is Reizen.( i am a sith)

As well as Playing on Planetside2 on the east coast server Waterson under the name DarthReizen.

Feel free to leave a msg even if you never knew me, looking forward to hopefully hearing from a couple of old friends, especially Borg. I still remember walking with him among trinsic and getting to meet the man himself Lord British.

I also plan on joining in Elder Scrolls Online when it releases so look for me on there as Schneider once again :)

Edited by Schneider

Hey Schneider, nice to see you! I doubt most of the current UO players in PGoH were around when you were here :)

Most of us called it quits on SWTOR. We ended up on Ebon Hawk after the merge. I still have a free account, but with all the limitations I don't log in anymore.

Some are playing GW2 on and off. I've been doing that and my Wii U. But our guild in GW2 is inactive. Only a few people log in and rarely at the same time. So things are pretty quiet around here right now.

I was looking at Elder Scrolls online, but with Baby on the way, I don't think I can swing the extra cash.