EMAIL VIRUS.  PLEASE READ

Martok

I received an email from an email address of Gladiator001.  It was addressed to Martok@TheHonorEmpire.org.

I thought it was an email from Lan (Carelle)  (his email address is gladiator0011)

Anyhow,  there was a file attachment with the email, and like an idiot I opened it.  A few hours later, after logging out of DAoC I checked my email.  Two hours later,  I finished downloading my 2,754 emails.  NO LIE!

Some mega virus is now in my computer.  I am not sure if this grabbed my contact list and sent emails to those of you I have in my address book. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL FROM ME DO NOT OPEN IT!!!

Also....Balandar... I received some files from SB@pgoh.org...........there are file attachments with the email.....is this something you sent?

sb@pgoh.org is a mailing list and it shouldn't be on a From address. I take it you got the W32.Klez.H@mm virus. I just checked my email and found like 16 new emails from lots of different email addresses with that virus. From Borg, you and 15 others you had in your contact list, heh. But no, I don't send out files with exe attachments, or .bat or anything else that can auto execute. If I send anything it will be in a zip.