Please help, i'm having trouble validating

Hi everyone,

So i'm locked out of my account because it says i need to validate my code in the next phase. It won't accept the validation code that they emailed me a while back (probably because i used it all ready back when i first pre-registered). so now i can't get past step 3 in the account summary thing.

what do i do?

more checking and having gone through emails on 2 accounts i found another access code that was mailed on the 16th! being the idiot that i am, i didn't realize it was a new code then what i had been using! so hopefully now, armed with this new code, i can get back to the game if this stupid waiting room thing doesn't ###### me over lol

dear lord why can't they just have 1 code for everything. like the old days :(

The code they emailed you a few weeks ago was your pre-release code, you need to enter the actual game code now (which you should have gotten just recently?)

yes thats what i was able to find after digging through emails. and idiot that i am, i have 5 different emails and can never remember which ones i have set for what games/accounts.

now stuck in the sites waiting room so fingers crossed i can get through the checkout before 5pm lol