Are you a completionist?

Martok

I never thought of myself as a completionist. In fact, I bet I can count on my hands the number of quests I read in WoW. For some reason, I have a nagging desire to do EVERY quest on a planet before moving on. This has become somewhat problematic as I have out-leveled my last two planets by at least 5 levels and have been completing mostly green and grey quests.

It doesn't matter I'm not getting experience! I must complete the WHOLE story!

Anyone else have this similar problem?

aside from a couple heroics that I've missed, and most of the flashpoints (don't want to do the entire story all at once!), yes...

I also have a similar crafting problem. all of the recipes that are of gear my level are gray and do not give exp.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I can one up you on that, I generally won't leave a planet until I've completed all the quests (most end up green or grey by the time I get around to them), retrieved all the datacrons, unlocked the entire map and gotten as many codex entries as I can possibly find. So you can say, I'm a completionist.