Hello folks

Desler

Hello everyone, I'm a new member and I thought I'd explain my in-game plans to you all. I'll go by Desler here on the forums but I have a few names that I use for my characters in-game. Sama'la will be my main, she'll be Twi'lek Sith Sorcerer with the healing tank or stealth spec. I had her on one server up to lvl 17 and really enjoyed the look, the animations, and the story was amazing. She is slightly twisted so don't expect much more than straight up dark side from her. Lusane will be another that I use, and more than likely will a female Rattaki Bounty Hunter, probable dps (arsenal) spec. She will be more along the lines of a chaotic-neutral type of character. Desler will be an agent (medic), not sure about race but he will be more of a patriotic empire type that wants to help the average citizen of the Empire from conflicts within. As for crafting skills, I was thinking of this for my characters: Sama'la - biochem, Lusane - cybertech, Desler - (whatever is needed for the guild. My playing style is along the lines of medium-RP. I don't mind a little OOC every now and then, but if it gets too much I just tune it out. Especially if it's not game related. I look forward to playing with you all. Good luck!

Edited by Desler

Hey Desler! Welcome to Vigilance and the forums!

I like your choices, bio-chem and resource gathering is what I'll be going for on my main. I think stim-packs will be a must for any of the harder solo quests.

Also, we have a primary and backup teamspeak server (not a requirement). But we'll be posting information later on the login details for the servers.