Hail from Shadows

Tareosilas

:D  :rolleyes:  :p

Hey Guys -- From laylonni. *cough* im on the phone with her.

Anyways.

I just wanted to say hello, because mainly Shadows misses you and i miss you. You were all a good family but i felt like it was my time to move on. I hope to god there is no hard feelings.  If any of you at all need any help send me a tell at any time, seeing as i am now guild leader. "Shadows of Past" if slots needs us for raid help plz let us know. I hope no one hates me...cause i do miss you all.. Send me a tell sometime. Charactes: Wariiosilas, Sikliosilas, Tareosilas.

Sincerely,

Tare

Tareo has a rockin guild, recruitment has started and we're doin well.  Hope they dont' mess things up while i'm gone from eq til the 21st or so  :D You slots hold a dear spot in all of our hearts.

Lud - 55 Outrider  :rolleyes: Addicted to EQ since September 2000  :p

Shadows suxor.. ok maybe not shadows but Ludaan definitly  :laugh: just wanted to say i miss ya guys to hehe even though im a Notabilis Kruoris and not a shadow, i wont be on klank quite as much as usual, hes 48, and plan on not taking him past 52..probly will be playing my mage more.. his name is byel if you dont remember, soo can look either up if anythings going on and you need another person to die  :smurf:

/keel Baldaek

/keel Klank... well, he's a gimp anyways...

Yeah, big bad 55, but i won't be in eq for another 2 weeks, so nothin to worry about.  Started up a chanter, so I might stay at 55 for a few years. /chuckle

Lud - 55 Outrider  :smurf: Addicted to EQ since Sept. 2000  :laugh:

Well, I may as well post it here.  I have quit the SLoTs and joined the Shadows.  It wasn't anything any one did really, it's just I felt it was time that I left.  I hardly knew anyone who was on anymore so I went to Shadows which has some of the old timers who I know.  Please, any time you need me let me know.  I hope that there are no hard feelings.  All you SLoTs still have a place in my heart and I will miss being a part of you all.  I will check in from time to time so this is not the last you will see of me.  For now, good bye and good luck.

Archived