Eq Experiences

I think the worst EQ experience was when I still had my sham and I was following a friend into Sol A and he didnt tell me about the lava pit and I fell into it and I didnt have gate memmed at the time and burned up to a crisp. Then he logged on me and told me that he hopes I can get my body back. I had to search for a necro that could summon my body for me and it was around 2 am in the morning and not many of them around. I finally found one and she summoned it for me with  about 10 mins to spare on my body.

My best was when I was playing in EK with a ranger friend of mine, Kaellani. I was playing my druid Talianu and I was playing cleric that day but for some reason, I went out that time to pull. I ran by this guy that had two gorge hounds on him and he was low on health, I helped him out. That started a friendship that soon turned into something I never expected, I found the love of my life...Votive.

Guest Votive

My worst EQ experiance, out side of the whole Talianu thing with the dark elf.   :madgo:   Was probably the day my first true EQ permagroup stopped playing.  Dronen, Dwarven Warrior, Burtonontrent, Pale Wizard, Skeev, Gnomish Mage, and *mumbles*, Wood Elf Druid.  (I feel so bad, I cant even remember his name atm.  The 5 of us seemed to always be grouped up, this was with my Dwarven Pally Joluld.  I met Dronen first, used my LoH on him and that sparked an instant EQ friendship... actually, I found him kinda annoying at first, but we became good friends.  Leanessa and Cylinia used to group with us as well.  Then they mingled out.  Dronen first, then Burton, then Lean and I kinda talked everyonce in  a while (till I introduced her to Eldy... /sigh, sorry Lean. 8p)  But that was sad... /sob

My best EQ experiance is the same as Saite's above.  It kinda went like this...   Love

Archived