Guild is Ready for deployment

Posted by AlysonBridge

Last month we expanded our Pre-Launch Guild Program with the implementation of Phase 2: Alignment, where guilds could designate other guilds as allies or adversaries. Now, as Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ moves ever-closer to launch, we are excited to announce that we have initiated the first part of Phase 3: Deployment!

Phase 3: Deployment will see any guild that meets the pre-designated criteria be transferred into the game for launch. Before we begin this process, though, we want to give all of you who are in guilds the opportunity to make sure your guild meets the following requirement for transfer:

• Four members of the guild must have pre-ordered the game and redeemed their Pre-Order Code at the Code Redemption Center.

(NOTE: We have removed the additional requirement for the guild leader to log in to the website and verify that their guild remains active and wants to be imported.)

Read More

for ###### sakes. turns out it was my original account that i had used to redeem. not this account.

can someone resend me a guild invite?

EDIT: nvm, applied just now, name is AprilWine please accept lol

Edited by SteamyRayVaughn

Yeah, the first character you create now will be invited into the guild. They were saying if you did not have enough people redeem their codes you have to wait until you get to your capital city to create the guild... don't know how long that would take.