Decisions, Decisions

Many of you have already heard this from me last night, but for those that haven't unfortunatly I will no longer be playing Everquest.  Due to personal and financial reasons I have decided to cancel my account.

I will miss all you guys in SLoT and all the other friends that I've made.  Maybe a couple months down the road things will start looking better for me and I will be able to return to EQ, but until then this is goodbye :cool:

Guest Votive

bye Yibi... sorry to see you go.  You can be truthful tho... you cant take Huddigs stench anymore. I understand.  Thats why I carry a bottle of "Febreeze" with me everywhere I go now.

Good wishes to you Yib.

/cry /cry /cry /cry /cry /cry /cry

you were one of the best, it was an honor to level and fight with you.  When you do come back, i'll be 60 and be ready to PL you up higher :cool:  Best of luck to you, but i will talk to you on AIM, you can count on me annoying you!

/dance!

Well cause I r stpid I get to play for most of August :cry:  I thought I had canceled my account in time, but I didn't so they charged me for this month.

So expect me to be around for a little bit more, my account should be good until the last week in August.  So I get to hang out for a little longer before I have to go :(

Archived