Hey Kailand...

Skywatcher

...Let's ditch Holy and Ascoli in ICC10. They're just dead weight and we don't need 'em any more:

I'm impressed... although it probably requires a specific build and gear for both the hunter and the pet, and not to mention a lot of healing. Plus with the amount of hunters and rogues they have they are able to supplement threat generation/drop agro so it's not an issue. Plus the hunter finally found a use for eyes of the beast. *debates about trying it*

Yeah, the hunter has to stack stats just for the pet and, of course, spec properly. I know they load up on some resilience for crit immunity and, of course, lots of stam.

On the plus side, the pet is near immune to aoe and doesn't really have to worry about Mystic Buffet in the last phase.

The big minuses are threat generation, since the pet pretty much only has Growl and its dps. The raid has to hold off a bit before dps'ing (just like the olden days), and needs rogues and hunters to help transfer aggro.

I'm a little surprised they didn't use a croc since they tend to do better as tanks, but I suspect they did so for the acid spit debuff.