Epic Quests

Chalidhar

Ok, trying to figure this out while I patch the mother of all patches today...... Cant wait to check out the new Jaggedpine Forest zone( Surefall being my hometown and all!!!).

I havent done anything on my epic in months, so time to get back at it...so heres how far I have gotten... Cleansed spirit of Antonica is done, need to start on the Spirit of Faydwer and Kunark. Need to find some peeps to hit Kedge Keep for Corrupted Seahorse...OOT for Corrupted Sea Fury Cyclops and Lfay for Corrupted Brownie.

I do need some other items, but I seem to have misplaced my list, oh well, another day )...... Let me know if yo can help...

Guest Votive

I think a Kedge group/raid is gonna be happening soon due to the fact that many epic items are needed there.  So your seahorse shall be taken care of in duetime.

I've taken out the sea cyc while waiting to get the AC camp nearly killed me, Maf my shaman friend and my personal healing slave.  

Not to bad all and all, if I go back all you would need to do is port to BB run to the dock and us the translocator to get to the Sisters Island.  We can take him out in a few then you'll be off on your way.

As for Kedge, count me in I need to finish this bow quest I started at lvl 16 2.7 years ago. :-)

Wageit

Archived