Tailoring

Ok so I finally decided to start getting my Tailoring up some for the shawl quests and other tradeskill joy.  

If anyone has any Crystalline Silks just sitting in their bank that they don't want send me a tell.  The silks drop off of the spiders in CC so if you are hanging out there for exp save up those silks cause I need a bunch.

If you have any I'll buy/trade/rez for them ;)  I need a tremendous amount of these, I can get my skill up to 128 with these bad boys.  And it takes between 2 and 6 silks per combine.

And also any Superb Rockhopper Hides that you might have, cause I'll be needing those next :p

Guest Votive

Mop Mop Mop

all day long.

Mop Mop Mop while I sing this song.

Gonna wax that floor gonna make it shine.

Take off the spray paint with Turpintine.

Cured Silk will take you to 80something.  Not very expensive to get that far.  Wu's will take you to the 140 or 150 range, true, BUT Wu's requires Vial's of Viscous mana.  Very expensive to make / acquire when you don't have an endless supply of appropriate gems and poison vials on hand.

Crystaline silk armor is a tad more costly than Cured, but trivs from 102 till about 130, depending on what you're making.  A great next step from either studded or cured to get to the high-end items.

Consequently, I am buying Crystalline silks and swatches.  If anyone has any, or knows of a seller, please contact me directly.

Wu's is the devil.  Vials of mana are crappy and expensive, not to mention you need to hijack an Enchanter :cool:

The general agreement on EQTraders seems to be that for Tailoring the way to go is with Crystalline silks making those armors up to 128 I believe then going from there.  I'll probably start making Acrylia stuff, just because it drops so often.

Archived