Shaman Hole

Huddig

Qque and I would love to get our epics. (I'm sure Plane would love his too. Gotta talk to him)  Without the aid of rich aunties we have to do it the old fashioned way.  Our next step is The Hole.  I've seen that SloT has made it too the Ranger mob there and the Shaman guy is just a hop, FD, and CR away according to the map.  I have never even personally set foot in the zone so I'm completely lost here.  I'll go ahead and speak for Qque here and say he doesnt know the way either. (May or may not be true. Sorry Q)  We need help.  Eldoran (I'm guessin Mr. Epic'd) knows the way and I think Wageit does as well.  We will need every last swingin SLoT along for the ride as well.  Post here if you can help or if ya just think i'm a moron.  Lets plan this for a Fri or Sat night sometime soon.

Guest Votive

I think your a moron. But a sexy one at that and one that I am willing to help.  Lets go get em tiger. /roar

I'll help but only if its on a Friday ;)  I have a recurring commitment Saturday nights so no EQ for me!

I've been the to Ranger epic guy but I'd have no idea how to get there again  :p  But I'd be more than happy to come along in my transparent outfit and save lives (while getting tells from newbs about how they like what I'm wearing).

And you might be a moron but the jury is still out on that one :D

That was a very low blow Huddig dear.  ;)

Would ya let me come along and see how the other half lives?:p Or are you still not talking to me???  I didnt do this part of my epic and want to know what its like

Moony..

~the one with the epic that Huddig wants~

btw..i have a rich brother as well.

I would love to come and help you Hud but if it is on a Friday....well....thats the day that I use to get away from the screaming 5 year old and the obnoxious teenager. Any other day, I would will be there with bells on   :p  ;)  :D

Guest Votive

Get your other half to play EQ too, then he will say your not spending enough time in EQ.  See it'll all work out.

Getting there, the main pain with the Hole is getting through the city, its long painful and usually un eventful.  With 2 possible exceptions there is a War epic item that can drop off almost any mob in there and the SK Epic key off the mimic in the bank.

I’ve done the lord of scale before (AKA the Shaman epic guy) at the end of the cave where the ranger guy lives is the base of the undead tower. Once you clean the cave mouth out you can invis to undead all the way up to the tower.  

The kill, best place is in room at the top of the tower in the mag epic lady's room nothing in that room seemed to agro us even when fighting others of their kind.  We cleaned out the other to aggressive mobs then medd’ed up and took on My high scale.  Was not to bad the MA needed to get a bit more then a 1/8 to keep agro as it was he “bounced” agro and ended up on the turbo taunting ranger ( ohh lucky me :-). Other then that he was easy, gave up his ring

Problems I can see in SLoT doing this,

4 hour timer, unlike the ranger guy who you can do 15 times in a row with no problem, this guy is on a long timer as he is near the end of the shaman epic.  A solution is to have a Druid and Mag camp out in room where things tend not to agro, then have the Wizard port the Mag to the group and use Call of Hero to retrieve everyone.  The other plan could be to hunt in the city for the required 4 hours and come back.

Wageit 52 ranger

Archived