Crazy Durac

Durac

Fellow members of the Honor Empire I greet you with reverence of the Honor That has been bestold upon me to be in this guild.

It is true i been a way for a very long but i hope to return into the folds of Slot once more.

Alas my time my be a little longer then i desire Do to Irl.

I only hope that you can forgive and an acept me once more into your fold.

My time away from EQ and the internets has given me time to reflect upon Durac as my main.

It was during this time after i spoken with a long time friend named Split Pea. That he held the answer to my queery.

Thanks to him he spurred me onto the right track.

When i returm i shall be play Durac with renewed fever and passion. Not only for fun but to find new places well it is almost impossle to recover my Body. Lol inside joke ask Riggors he tell about those Stunts.

Eldoran Gratz on the baby.

I hope to be back online by the end of this week. hope and pray.

Keep the faith remind strong when you feel your knee knock push it aside it is just fear to face your fear is to make you stronger not weaker.

Intill we meet online again I bid you all Goood day and nights

I hope to return into the folds of Slot once more.

I'm not really sure what Durac meant by this, but I don't know if we really want him poking around down there at this time.  I'm all for this feeling of family, but a little decency should be called for, don't you think?

We'd love to have you Durac.  Eh, back in the guild, I mean.

Guest Votive

Ahh Durac.. the real Durac.  Many a conversation I have had with Riggors in your abscence wondering where oh where have you gone.  I see however Riggors has put you to good use to get himself quite a lot of AA.  Hope you got some of that xp in there. 8p

Anyhow, its good to see the true non anon Durac back into the swing of things.  The Durac who has Rezed Huddig, Seria and myself on numerous occations in the scalding heat of the Scarlet Desert.  The Birak who sort of resembles Twurp in a very distant way... ahh...

Archived