Tailoring BODS

Lord Logan

Finally recieved a LBOD, but i need to following smalls to complete; 15 Reg shoes, boots, and sandals [also needed thigh boots but i got it :p] If anyone has any of these i would be intersted in buying or trading. Please dont hesitate to icq me.

Im buyin 20 Exp Barbed Bone armour!!!  :rolleyes:  No really, not because its the Top large, because ive already got the Chest (the hardest peice)  So I figure what the hay???  Ill pay in gold, goods, or trade.  I can obtain almost any item in game given time and finances, true rares being a logical exception, so if you have one of these bods and are looking for a more excentric item, drop a line.  There is  NO item in game I cannot craft either, so thats a can do, and bulk is no issue.  :p  Can you tell I want these???

Ok i filled the first lbod, recieved 4.5k and a roll of nightmare cloth...Now i have a new one hehe 20 spined leather bone armor...Buy sell trade icq me please