Looking at old posts (vets say hi!! ^.^)

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

This is why the old kd injury one came back,i was looking through my old topics within the pgoh forums and seeing all the old names,the old posts with all of the memories..its incredible.Even piper has in a post why she began pgoh;because kd and i were in haven rping haha.It was so many good times,alot of laughs.

Looking back seeing the history ive gotten to witness personally,friends ive made,its just all so wonderful.

Heres a couple mini tales.

Back when i had just begun UO,back before i really knew how to roleplay,i was in britian cemetary attempting to practice up my skills.Remember when that was ''the'' place to build skills hehe.I had shockingly enough gotten almost killed by the ghosts and such when an old guardian named doddz came up to help me heal.Back then i had junky weapons and armour,but he gave me some stuff and from that time ive always held to my heart his words when i said i have nothing to give him for the items...''just remember this and once you have things than help others out'' ive always held that to my heart.Doddz also got me to join pgoh eventually.I was in skara brae when out by the bank i saw 3 guardians standing there laughing and talking and i recognised the pgoh label from doddz and from there i was guilded to pgoh.

Before kodoz and i had spoken to borg about reigniting pgoh,i hadnt thought to come back at all when while in the white temple of ilshanar i ran into kodoz.He had recognised me and asked to come back to pgoh.He was tryin g hard to get the guild going but it seemed to not really help alot.Him and i spoke and i came full back into pgoh then i spoke to borg.Asking him to please make a new emperor so that pgoh could live again,i had suggested anfalas or kodoz,i had mentioned me but i knew i had no experiance running a guild and i wasnt a pgoh veteran back then so i felt kinda unqualified.

But sir borg made kodoz and i both leaders.I was so happy and excited,i jumped in hard and fast.I wanted to do all i could for the guild.

So many wonderful memories,those are 2 and written quickly but i treasure those memories.

Some old ones id love to see even say hi on the forums again. Lora,Logan,Sir Steel(i loved him,my first favorite person in the guild i think),Whiterabbit,Akroma,sometimes Doddz hehe,Triston definately to thank him again for my beloved dragon slayer he gave me.Back then i had no slayers and pgoh went to kill dragons some and i had no dragon slayer.Right before Triston left uo we were at the haven bank where he gave me my first slayer.So many older pgoh...if i kept thinking i could think of more but that would take lots of space heheh.

To see one person special would be kodoz;the emperor by charlie and the friend who was always by my side.

So if any older people look on here say hi!!!! I miss you guys!!