Some confusion

Nais

I would like to clear the air on a few topics of late regarding my reinstatement within the guild.

1) Maube and I

2) Maturity Level

3) Past

1 - Some things were shared between Maube and I and I feel it necessary to point out that I accept your views on me and how immature the whole ordeal was and frankly, by any reason known to man, they should have never passed lips publicly or otherwise. It's been over a year now, and I would like to have the chance to show that given then time we've been separated, I have grown and gained patience and understanding of others in and outside of the game.

2 - Most of you knew me for my impatience, whining, and general cocky arrogance. This will no longer be a chapter in my life. Bitterness and cruelty as well as the blatent disregard of other's work or feelings will not be an issue. and once again, these traits are unworthy of a membership in Clan Skullcrusher.

3 - In my past, to re-iterate my misdoings, I wanted spots in raids, a spot in heroics and even everything given to me which I had felt was necessary due to my hard work and dedication (once again ignoring others was a large factor in that one-track mind of mine in the past). For the third time within one posting, I wish to seek forgiveness.

To wrap things up. I'm seeking membership again not for the sole regard of raid spot, veteran status, bragging rights, to push around the peons.... Nay, my reason is more simple and humble then you would expect of the Nais of past. I'm praying a spot for my characters for the sake of companionship, familiarity, and good times to be had. I had mentioned my gear and it raised some questions about the raiding vierwpoint I have just discussed, but it was taken incorrectly, as I had wished to promote that this gear was earned and can be utilized for anything the guild needs me of. I may fill a spot, run a group, or give strategies to those whom have not come as far. I am here once again not as the knight in shining armor, but as the battered war veteran willing to share my knowledge and not be as active a fighter as the youngins.

Places will not be taken, spots will not be stolen, feet will not be stepped on.

Good luck and happy hunting in either outcome Crushers!

- Naìs (they stole my name, so i had to put a special character in it!)

- Torango (muh new DK)