The house situation between pgoh and ilos

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

Apparently alot has happened that wasnt supposed to,i do have fault in it but not total.

When i logged into icq yesterday my message there was that thom and greg jumped bear.Thats all i knew then i hear about this house thing,i wasnt fully informed of what was happened,i did try to talk ooc and i was told that i had to come into uo.That irritated the heck out of me.First my pc shuts itself off for no reason and right now thats all i can use for uo.So i was stressed because of the pc.It would have helped alot if i was at least made aware of what the thoughts were on this rp because i cant just jump onto uo and wonder what else is going to happen before i find out anything else.If you think about it from my side,i was thinking that i had to hurry on because if i didnt take care of it asap it would have been even more problems than it is already.

So please i ask to hold things being done any further until im made more aware of this situation.I hadnt even finished planning the guild when this happened.So please forgive me for jumping off the handle but dont make this worse before i have some control and knowledge on the situationioal rp.

Thank you all