=Emissary Report=

KhioTong

Greetings -fellow Guardians.

Here is an update concerning tidings from the realm.

The Guardians of Light have developed a sort of guardian fleet - the Army of Felucca. From what I gather, they will patrol the common areas of Felucca in the name of Honor and Justice. In addition to standard patrol, they will also disperse judgement to any killers and evils that they may cross. They have already commenced PVP training at their facilities and I anticipate that they will start patrolling by the end of this week. I believe my skills in the art of healing will provide some use to their cause -so I shall accompany their fleet if I am permitted to do so.

The Ninth Circle has been preparing for the upcoming change by providing necessary training in the art of Magic Resistance. This involved several small boats and an excessive ammount of wicked demons at their villiage of Jazz. I cannot remember the last time I walked amoung such emminent danger. It seems that most guilds are frantically preparing for the end of the hour of focus.

I encountered two of the Elves of Adhrael while shopping for leather in Delucia. I soon found out that they occupy the forest along the shoreline north of Vesper. "Our borders are well protected, as outsiders are not welcome". They have requested that PGoH not interfere or intervene with their society. I acknowledged their request by giving them a gift of 2 sea shells. They accepted my gift and vanished into the shadows. I have never seen or have encountered them again.

It seems that all is well in the realm. I have noticed that most people are interested in participating in official guild sponsered events, involving games and prizes. I believe this trend could be beneficial to the visions of PGoH. It is an odd time in the world -indeed.

As to the Elves of Adhaerl... :p  My cousin Corin came upon them in Nujelm while in the middle of an important festival. In that ecounter they were quite nice and indeed invited him to join in the festivities as well as back to thier forest. I was unaware of thier xenophobic nature but I believe I will continue our positive relations at every available avenue. My advice however would to be to leave our relations with them up to our elven cohort.