Pets!

Thought we could share some pictures of our pets (no pictures of me though don’t want to cause mental anguish to anyone!), also I'm bored at work and have nothing better to do.

Here is my dog, her name is Shannon and she is a Siberian Huskey and she owns all other dogs :)

Shannon 1

Yes she is winking in that picture, she somehow managed to do that when I took the picture.  No photo manipulation was involved :D

More Shannon!

There is another one of her that shows all of her.

Chloe!

That one is of my step mom’s dog, which is the devil but in dog form.  She is also a highly trained assassin, she always manages to appear under your foot whenever you are walking down stairs causing you to fall to your death.  She also has detachment issues :D

So share some pictures of your pets if you have any (and younger brothers and sisters do not count as pets)!

:D imo ferrets= BEST things on earth.. i love mine so much, im getin him a new little friend when i get back from camping this weekend, as long as your prepared, please baby/ferret proof your house, they will get into everything  :) Just think your mysterisouly haven a 2year old kid, a rotten cute furry fuzzy little evil kid hehe, they are alot of work, but well worth it, so hillarious once they get used to you :D he jumps at everyones feet and messes with everyone but me.. lol i love em, if you have nequestions about them Im me, you know the name  :D

• 2 weeks later...

Will maybe i should well better not cause me pets do not like pictures to much. i think it has to do with the flash.

But me tell what me pets are yes me will.

Me have about 25 chickens one trained attacked Goose named Quack quack.

got Hog dog Named Smokey

also got one hald wild Hog that helps me to do my hoeing in the garden named Oink Oink.

Between the Goose and the hog and the Dog They have a general dislike for people.

:rolleyes: you should see those salesman run. funny thing is they worried about Smokey but it is the Goose that gets them every time. rather funny when the goose attack the other two join. Lol leave it to the female to rule Yard.

Guest Votive

hmm... In all honesty I dont know whether or not to believe what you say is true, or if you are just pulling our legs... Maybe it has just been to long.  :O

Archived