Thanks!

Takaas

With the expansion a week away and most everyone ending there raiding for awhile, I figured I would drop you guys a note to say how great it was doing Karazhan and Zul'aman with you. Kargoch/Kailand you did a great job keeping things running smoothly. You all treated me quite well and Im hoping that when you pick up raiding again I may find a spot with you. I learned a lot while running with you all.

When expansion time comes my plan is to level my Retribution Paladin (Darrtanus) to 80 first and then work on Takaas. So if you need to find me, most likely it will be on Darrtanus. Cheers and LONG LIVE CLAN SKULLCRUSHER! :thumbsup:

NOTE: I won't be available this Friday. Special guild meeting planned that I am required to attend. (I was promoted to leadership rank in Darkbane.)

With the expansion a week away and most everyone ending there raiding for awhile, I figured I would drop you guys a note to say how great it was doing Karazhan and Zul'aman with you. Kargoch/Kailand you did a great job keeping things running smoothly. You all treated me quite well and Im hoping that when you pick up raiding again I may find a spot with you. I learned a lot while running with you all.

When expansion time comes my plan is to level my Retribution Paladin (Darrtanus) to 80 first and then work on Takaas. So if you need to find me, most likely it will be on Darrtanus. Cheers and LONG LIVE CLAN SKULLCRUSHER! :thumbsup:

NOTE: I won't be available this Friday. Special guild meeting planned that I am required to attend. (I was promoted to leadership rank in Darkbane.)

It was great to have you, and I wish you the best of luck on the other side of wrath of the lich king. Have fun with your guild meeting.