Bard epic status

Saite

I need help in killing Maligar and his Doppleganger in WK. I have several pieces to my epic and need to start putting the puzzle together. If you could help, I would really appreciate it from the bottom of my little bard heart   :smash:  :D  :D

Send me tell! i looovve helping drop off epic mobs  :D Only got chance to kill Kirak in nek for palli, steamfont lady for rogue, and general for rogue. would love to help you, im always on, im always available  :D would be glad to die, as long as you sing me a tune as i get thumped  :smash:

Coolness, Thank you Ludaan, that was one piece I was going after when I was done doing this part. I know I can take that silly thing down but he has alot of friends on that isle with him and was kinda nervous of adds.

As soon as I can get some more replies, I would like to set a date to this.  :D  :D

You guys can count me in on any epic mob fight, as long as my schedule allows me to attend :D

As an FYI the best times for me would be anytime Friday after 4pm EST.  Anytime Saturday, as long as we finish up before 6pm EST.  And pretty much anytime on Sunday.  My early work schedule prevents me from staying up too late on week days, I get pissy and irratible if I don't get enough sleep!

But I am always happy to help anyone out if they need another cleric :)

Archived