Keys need more keys :-)

Wageit2

I will be starting to go after keys when my epic is done, and I would like to make this a guild event so as to get as many people as posable to go into these zones.

Keys I have

Seb,

I need

ToV, HS, CS and WW

Wageit

I need all my keys, we need to set up a time and day that everyone can come and join in and get theirs as well....we will need a brave ranger to use a bait...errr ...I mean track the mobs in TT for the seb key.

I will look what all need for all the keys   :smash:  :D

No keys needed for CS or ToV.  Faction is the only way to safely get into these two places.  

Seb key is easy, but having the key means nothing unless you are at least level 52.  Groups and camps are hard to find.  The place gets crowded quickly, as there are only 7 or 8 definitive camps, with about 12 different major spawning locations.

HS key is more difficult.  As a guild, we farmed the tooth in Kaesora over a week's time and got at least 12 total pieces.  The second half of the key, the prod off the chancellor in LOIO, takes a lot longer as he is a 2 hour spawn, and I'm told doesn't always carry the piece.  

I have both and have been to both many times.  HS is not (NOT) a pick-up group zone.  You must have a balanced group to go in and at least one who can rez, and one who can get you out.

There is a zone-in in Seb that is relatively safe, and it is mainly a pick-up zone.

If you get only 1 key, I would suggest the Seb key.  I regularly group with 60's daily, so you can easily make all the exp you would want to get to the upper levels.

The HS key is only a minor pain in the butt to obtain.  I'll try to park Huddig in LOIO every night and check the Chancellor every mornin before I get out and about.  If I get a prod I'll need somebody to pick it up every evening I get one. (They're LORE)

The Fang from Kaesora isnt too tough to get. We can make an event of it.  I'm pretty sure the key can be MQ'd.  

I have my Sebilis key.  With a tracker we should be able to get everybody a sebilis key.

Archived