Wageit and a hole raid on the 6th or 13th

Wageit2

I am asking for help in a Hole raid July 6th or 13th at 4:00pm PST 6:00 CST and 8:00 EST.  This is the last part of my epic left and I’m getting antsy to be done with it.   I am asking a number of groups to do this so if you can help please sign up using a reply to this post. Also list which weekend is best.

Objective: Killing the wrenched and getting the soul bound hammer from him for my epic. *note the Ranger guy can be killed many times in a row as the starting mob does not despawn.

Secondary objective:

any Ench, War, Bard, Palli, Magi, SK, Shaman who needs there epic mob killed.  Exp when possible all groups will be allowed to kill and gain exp as we move through the zone.

Part of the Strength of the Elements (ac15 Str +15 SvC/H +15 shoulder ) quest drops off Master Yael

Level limit: 50+ unless you’re a cleric or enchanter

Plan,

*form up into groups each WILL have a cleric 46+ and enchanter 44+

Pick the lock on the door and enter, zone in to the hole.

Clear the path by pulling and cleaning until we clear the castle and reach the Wrenched. (who in non agro)

I turn in the bowl to the epic mob causing a new mob to spawn named …. The insane who is a level 50 and is a standard melee mob.

Blow him out of the water with ease, as getting to him is the hard part not killing him

Kill him again for any other ranger who needs this guys nifty hammer.

We can choose to port out or go on to kill the other epic mobs in zone.

Size of the force 18 to 20 Max (any larger and we would agro the zone to easily)

Basic Rules of the raid: if you’re here to get an epic piece you are excluded from any ransoms for dropped loot.  If for what ever reason we are not able to get your epic mob then I will compensate you well.  Any plat dropped in the group who loots.  A part of the

Contingency plan,

Level 4 Brell halfling rouge is already in place in the zone and bound in Painel.  A 49 Cleric will be camped at zone.  If in the event that anything bad happens all bodies will be recovered and resurrected promptly.

Thank you all,

Wageit

:smash:

In the old days of my first account we held the tower room for 6-10 hours with no big problems.   :smash:

Wageit

Rule 123:

Never lose an account you spent more then 3 months due to a new game.  It will always suck in days and you'll miss your old account for years.

I actually think that I will be able to do something this Saturday night :)

Only level 45 atm but since I'm a cleric I meet the exception for the 50+ rule :D

lol last time I did this ranger epic piece some caster mob took offense to my existance and made me quite dead quite quickly.

So if another cleric is needed for this let me know and I will plan on attending the raid.

Had something come up with the family so I might not be able to make this.  Have to go out around 5:30ish EST and I might be back around 8.  I'll camp Yibi by the Hole so if I'm able to make it back I'll be right there.

So don't plan on me attending, but I will do my best to make it back in time.

Archived