Where I stand

Otell

I feel the need to tell a bit about myself and where I stand so guidlies can better understand my trian of though.

I am in the Navy and have been for 9 years now. A great job that trys mine and the navy's core values daily. I find great accomplishments in work I do and what the Navy fights for even when there are no fights to be fought.

Leadership

Any leader must make choices that effect people in many ways, sometimes for the better and other times not. The outcome may not be visable untill time has past. I do not judge ones leadership albility or style, but try to find ways to sopport there efforts. Leaders are only as good as the people who follow them. If the leaders are not supported then the group as a whole will surely fail.

My goal is to support the leaders and make there vissions become reality.

Well thats about all i can stand to type. I hope i did not bore you too much, but that is why i say the things I say in guild chat from time to time.

To be without a guild is to truely be alone(Otell)

GO NAVY

I too am navy (former).  I have what my wife and children like to call a gentle strict hand. I see it as rules are made, rules are set, and rules are enforced.  I am new as an officer and will assist any one that i am able to, BUT in return i ask that you give all officers the RESPECT they are deserved.

Now... LET'S KICK SOME ARSE

Archived