Pvp event of the year?

Scryll

((Those who don't read the AD forums may not yet know. Boom, leader of "for Horde" is leaving the game. He didn't follow the fine example set by people like Maube and Katak, or BotB's Kellian, by marrying another WoW gamer. He's setting up an RP-PvP event with Piston Alliance-side, to mark his exit. Piston has captured Boom and is going to execute him (Boom is offering 5000 gold to the Alliance player who strikes the KB in Boom's combat log as further incentive to get Alliance to come for the event) in Stormwind next Wedneday, June 25th, at 11:30pm server time. *information here* Boom has led "for Horde" in being a guild very much like our Clan. They PvP, they raid, they roleplay. Some of our former members, like Cwn and Fomor, are now part of "for Horde." Scryll intends to be part of the rescue attempt a number of guilds Horde-side are launching *if I can't get in touch with coordinators, I'll run solo* and I invite any of you who want to take part to join me, even if all we're really likely to see is a server crash from too many people being in Stormwind :devil:

Sorry Maube, Greenspring is going to have to skip out on Gruul's next week.))

Sum pushdog hummie hab attacked ash uf our leederz. Him being taken ta Stormwind town. Dey gunna clomp him dere! Me blah ta latz, him soul ta those dat hab worn our tabard. Him frend uf our frends. Me blah ta latz, dat make him bluud uf our bluud! We nub gunna let dem clomp him. We gunna burn down Stormwind town! Scryll say, "Clan for Horde!"

Edited by Scryll

::Guilozak emerges from his tent and listens to Scryll carefully::

Boom be 'avin ma 'eals to mend 'is wounds mon!! Ah be der wit'cha Scryll ta save da mighty Boom!!

::Turning back to his tent, the priest looks to preparing himslef for the destruction of Sormwind and the protection of his friends::

((Le sigh, my participation is of course dependant on my ability to have a decent connection and the use of Xaos' computer. Other wise I fear I would be little more than an easy HK to some Alliance fool before the server . . . and my decrepit laptop . . . crashes. =) ))