A little bite out of the past

Greg

I just want to give the newer members of this guild a little sit down on Pappy's lap.  For those that I have not met in game allow myself to introduce.....myself *smirks*  I am Gregory Meridius, more commonly known as Greg.  I have spent a great amount of time in PGoH and held a wealth of posistions, including Emperor.  During my time as Emperor, and even prior to my coronation, my biggest concern was taking all the policy and structure that had been in place here and there about the guild and place it into one living document.  After much (and by much I am completely being modest in measuring the amount of work that went into the document I'm talking about by countless persons) work and toil the Purple Guardians of Honor Codex of Standard was born.  This document outlined a complete workable plan for an online government (at least in my own humble opinion).  It has been proven that when the document is adhered to completely there is nothing but harmony within the guild.  Now, I have heard through the proverbial grapevine that some think it is unecessary to follow the Codex, that is just a combination of muck and dirt.  This is of course entirely not true.  If you know the Codex and follow the Codex your time in PGoH will be one of prosperity and fun.  The entire system that we follow is based around a highly family oriented system.  Meaning that everyone will intermingle with each other giving that warm and fuzzy feeling of freindship that we each cherish.  I guess what I'm trying to say to you all is, cherish the time spent as a Legionnaire or Squire.  You will learn a lot, and make many friends.  Life is too short to get caught up in the hassles of chaos, follow the Codex, make freinds, and most importantly have Fun.  ???

Humbly Yours,

Gregory Meridius

Emperor Emeritus