Looking for items used in tradeskills

Dresbeen

Hello everyone,

I have been working on my various tradeskills to begin the Protection of Cabage quest, and to help others in the guild.  I have got my Tailoring to 135 and have been working on making wu's armor.  Unfortunently it requires alot of silk and Heady kiolas.  If you are a beginning brewer Heady Kiolas are excellent to build your skill.  I'll pay 1pp per kiola, and 20pp for a stack of silk, or whatever is fair.  

I have also gotten my Brewing to 135 and now I need more vegtables then I can forage and more short beers.  Once again the short beers are another way to build up your brewing skill.  I will pay what we you think is fair for the items.

I'm more then happy to make 10 slot 10% weight reduction bags, if you give me a HQ Bear skin and 1pp( to cover backpack pattern)  I will also make wu's, but will need help with the silks and viscious mana.  Only a lvl 12 chanter can make the mana.  Thanks to Defeu for taking the time to make me some.

One last think I'm looking for is forged Dragon eggs.

This quest is not easy and will take me a few months and a few good friends to complete.  If you are also working on the quest I would be glad to assist or camp for an extra item.

Well i have some silk in the bank and will save all i get for you. However the price for a Guildie like you is going to runn ya.... ready for the price 0 pp and a hello when you log into the game  :smash:  :biggrinSmurf:  see you soon

• 2 weeks later...

Archived