A couple things

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

First im happy to see kodoz' characters back in some action again, welcome back. ^.^

Also i have seen in the stratics forums and gotten a couple icqs that there are some that couldnt make it to the charlie burial saying they visit there.There are a couple requests.

Barefoot Princess is looking to bring SCB into some more rp if you would like her icq i can give it to you to help her as she needs it.

Also Assia... i believe from S^S wishes to leave a trinsic flower for Charlie, perhaps Borg can get the set up for the site,but if you could pm her from stratics i would much appreciate it.

Another thing Ive updated the icq roster list,in it i put who has been inactive for some time now. I will have to check against the in game roster to see if any of those have left. I did not put the elders nor the high rankers as inactive however. So please check the forum for icq's you may not have.

Thank you all and again welcome back Kodoz perhaps someday in the future we can again get to know one another.

Strength and Honor!!

Edited by Charlie

I can PM Assia from Stratics about the trinsic rose, thought about that last night when I saw her post. I can also take Barefoot's ICQ but not sure what kind of help I can give her other than weekends since I still don't know if I got that first shift position I put in for.