Bored people, beware!

Holyssa

If you're like me, and work/school is moving at the speed of tumbleweed, you probably read a few forums in your time, namely the WoW official ones. They are a handy source of advice, stories, and epic lols. But the keyloggers are getting craftier with their tricks.

URLs that resemble familiar sites seem to be the latest weapon in their arsenal, (such as warcraftsmovies .com), not to mention a plethora of supposed WotLK/2.4/Season 4 articles. If someone posts something and you think it's suspicious, just click the little "View Posts by This User" button. Most likely if it's a keylogger, the moron has probably spam-hammered it all over the place.

Beware of what you click, and if you use Firefox, remember to keep stuff like NoScript & AdBlockPlus up-to-date. The last thing anyone needs with all the new content out is to have some kid "loggin' ur keyz", and have a blast with your purples.

Call me Captain Obvious, but they've been more rampant than ever, and I just felt like reminding people to use protection...when browsing sites, that is. :)