Willing to Donate for Nether Vortex(s)!

Zebgora

Quoted from myself:

One thing had wanted to ask Cal or whoever was appropriate alternativly was about Nether Vortex. Since I have aquired some Blacksmithing patterns that require these, I wondered if I could perhaps donate gold in order to get one or however many it takes to make a particular item. This item would not be for me of course, but I wanted to make that belt for someone but they are not in the raid. Thats why im willing to donate gold for them.

Now of course I am fine with waiting until we get those patterns we've been waiting for, and making sure those are crafted first for the people who need them. Then if at such time I still need to make this belt then maybe I can donate however much gold would be appropriate. Of course I could also perhaps talk to Kadiana and have her make it for me my friend if you'd rather not have yet another person rolling on them?

Also I would not mind some where later, down the road making the dps plate belt for my own warrior, The pattern I got most recently from Morgrim(sp?) However that can wait.

I had also posted this in a reply to Cal's thread about the patterns from SSC up for sale. I wasn't sure if I needed to make this its own topic but it seems its been overlooked there so here is its own topic :)